2017 Dates (many will sell out in advance)
- August 25th and 29th
- September 1st, 7th, 10th, 12th, 15th, 17th, 19th, 22nd, 24th, 26th, 29th
- October 1st, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 9th, 10th, 12th, 13th, 15th, 17th, 19th, 20th, 22nd, 24th, 26th, 27th, 29th, 31st
More Info Coming and Updated Regularly.
When attending this event it is important to make sure and be in appropriate dress.
Inappropriate Attire for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Attire that is not appropriate for the parks—and which may result in refusal of admittance—includes but is not limited to:
- Costumes may not be worn by Guests 14 years of age or older
- Masks may not be worn by Guests 14 years of age or older (unless they are for medical purposes)
- Clothing with objectionable material, including obscene language or graphics
- Excessively torn clothing
- Clothing which, by nature, exposes excessive portions of the skin that may be viewed as inappropriate for a family environment
- Clothing with multiple layers are subject to search upon entry
- Objectionable tattoos
For Guests ages 13 and under:
- Costumes and some masks may be worn, as long as the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.
For Guests ages 14 and older:
- Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening.
- Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (e.g.,full-length Princess dresses)
- Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist.
- Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts, and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords, and tutus. Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- Masks of any kind may not be worn.